The Mizuno MP-4 gives real shot-makers the ultimate control over their ball flight - with the very purest feel and feedback possible. If you want to learn to become a truly great shotmaker, the MP-4 is the best teacher you can have.
Features and benefits of the Mizuno MP-4 Irons:
1. The MP-4 is the purest of forged muscle backs for shot-makers seeking the ultimate control over their ball flight.
2. A longer, softer sense of impact results from the MP-4's bulging muscle design that extends higher up the clubface - enhancing the renowned feel of its Grain Flow Forged construction.
3. The muscle bulge is most prominent in the scoring irons and reduces down through to the slender long irons - where design emphasis is placed on creating a quick launch and steeper landing angle.
4. Uniquely, the MP-4's final profile was created through a combination of CAD design and traditional craftsmanship.
5. Mizuno's long standing team of master club grinders made minor adjustments by eye to every CAD generated clubhead through the set - before creating MP-4's master forging moulds.